Requirements for Minors

A student may minor in economics by completing the required economics courses, nine of which must be the 300-400 level, with an overall GPA of at least 2.0 in the required courses. You may apply for the minor in Hulbert 103K. You must have completed 60 hours. Deviations from the stated requirements must be approved by the Director of the School of Economic Sciences.

*EconS 198 is listed for Honor students.

A total of 6 hours of transfer work may be counted toward a minor requirement for courses at the 100 or 200 level only. All other course work must be taken at WSU.
Students must maintain at least a “C” average in all school minor courses attempted.  Courses taken as a pass/fail will not count.