COVID-19 Factsheet Series
- COVID-19 and the Washington Apple Industry | April 20, 2020 (pdf)
- COVID-19 Supply and Demand Indices Washington Apples | May 12, 2020 (pdf)
- COVID-19 Apple Inventories and Prices | June 16, 2020 (pdf)
- COVID-19 Impact on the Washington Apple Industry | December, 2020 (pdf)
- Washington State Crop Enterprise Budgets
- Trends, Drivers, and Experiences-Mechanization and Automation in the Fields (pdf). 2021.
- Updates on Washington Apple Production Costs-Focus on Cash Costs (pdf). 2020.
- Updates on Washington Apple Production Costs (pdf). 2019.
- Economic Issues Related to Long-Term Investment in Tree Fruits (pdf). 2021. R. Basu, R.K. Gallardo
- What is the most optimal licensing-royalty fee scheme for a new plant variety developed by a University breeding program? 2020. S. Akhundjanov, R.K. Gallardo, J. McCluskey, B. Rickard.
- Precision Ag Technologies and the U.S. Apple Industry. 2019. R.K. Gallardo, K. Grant, D. Brown, J. McFerson, K. Lewis, T. Einhorn, M. Sazo.
- The Costs of Ignoring Little Cherry Disease. 2019. S. Galinato, R.K. Gallardo, E. Beers, A. Bixby-Brosi.
- India Tariff Retaliation Impacts on the Indian Apple Market. 2019. K. Lee, R.K. Gallardo, M. Giacinti.
- Do the improvements from using marker assisted selection by plant breeding programs surpass its additional costs? 2019. S. Wannemuehler, J. Luby, C. Yue, D. Bedford, R.K. Gallardo, V. McCracken.
- Growing Apples in an Apple Maggot Quarantine Area and Exporting to British Columbia and China. 2019. Y. Hong, R.K. Gallardo, X. Fan, S. Atallah, M. Gomez.
If you require an alternative format for any of the content provided on this website, please contact:
Email: Karina Gallardo
Office: Puyallup Research and Extension Center, Kalkus Hall 317B