- Mandal, B. “Avoidable emergency department visits: Differences between Texas and Washington Medicaid enrollees (pdf)“. Journal of Health and Human Services Administration.
- Neumiller, J.J., Mandal, B., Weeks, D., Bautista, E., Gates, B.J., Corbett, C.L. “Potential adverse drug events and associated costs during transition from hospital to home (pdf)“. The Senior Care Pharmacist.
- Mandal, B. “Chronic Conditions and Hospitalizations: Findings from a Rural Hospital (pdf)“. Washington State University Technical Bulletin, March 2019.
- Mandal, B. “The effect of paid leave on maternal mental health (pdf)“. Maternal and Child Health Journal.
- Mandal, B., Brady, M., Gallardo, K.”Reactions to the Employer Mandate in Washington State’s Labor Intensive Agriculture Industry (pdf)“. Washington State University Technical Bulletin, September 2016.
- Mandal, B., Brady, M., Gallardo, K.”Trends in Health Insurance and Health Care Access in Rural Washington (pdf)“. Washington State University Extension Technical Bulletin, August 2016.
- Smith, D., Mandal, B., Riddle, L.A., Kerr, S., Atterberry, K.A., Miles, C. “Exploring pulses through math, science, and nutrition activities (pdf)“. The Journal of Child Nutrition and Management.
- Hill, L., Rosenman, R., Tennakoon, V., Mandal, B. “Estimating the effects of selection and attrition on prevention program outcomes in non-experimental community disseminations (pdf)“. Prevention Science.
- Mandal, B. “Provisions of the Affordable Care Act and Washington’s Health Insurance Exchange (pdf)“. Washington State University Extension Factsheet, October 2013.
- Mandal, B. “Mass lay-offs and medical expenditures (pdf)“. Washington State University Extension Factsheet, March 2012.
- Wordell, D., Daratha, K., Mandal, B., Bindler, R., Butkus, S. “Changes in a middle school food environment affect food behavior and food choices (pdf)“. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Mandal, B. “Reading food labels can improve chances of weight loss (pdf)“. Washington State University Extension Factsheet, January 2012.
- Mandal, B., Lee, S. “Hard at work: Breastfeeding changes between 1992 and 2007 (pdf)“. Northwest Public Health.
Media & Presentations
- Presentation at the Washington State Association of Counties, 2011 Extension Directors Conference, Bellevue, Washington. “Economic Tools to Evaluate Social Science Programs”.
- Twitter feed @socscimed on March 15, 2011 on depression and job insecurity: “Increase in concern about possible job loss elevates depression among workers close to retirement more than job loss”.
- Presentation on Obesity Research at WSU Whatcom County Extension Office, April 2008: “A multilevel approach to model weight gain”.
If you need any of the content provided on this site in a different format, please contact email@example.com.