Required Academic Documents
Read your academic requirements document in myWSU. In order to accomplish this:
- Sign into myWSU with your WSU Network ID and password.
- Select the ‘Academic Advising’ tile.
- Select the ‘Academic Progress’ tab on the left-hand menu.
- Select the ‘My Academics’ tab from the selection of tabs at the top of the page.
- Your academic requirements document will appear.
Courses and Requirements
UCORE-specific requirements apply to every student regardless of major. Read the UCORE categories and course list.
Understanding overall requirement for graduation.
Major-specific Courses and Requirements
Check the advising sheet that matches your major.
Review in myWSU any registration hold that may exist in your records. These can be found in the Tasks tile. Note that the myWSU term ‘Service Indicator’ can be used to refer to a registration hold.
Additional Student Resources
Forms and Requests
Econs 495: Instructional Practicum (TA) (Word Doc)
- For students who plan to complete their experiential learning with 3 credits of TA. You must earn an A from the course before. Reach out to the professor that will be teaching during the semester you’d like to TA for signature and permission.
Econs 497: Internship (Word Doc)
- For students who plan to complete their experiential learning with 3 credits of internship. Jobs that qualified for Econs 497 must be approved by the Internship Coordinator. Credits must be enrolled while you’re working. No credits will be given to past work experience. *See form for more detail*
Econs 499: Research (Word Doc)
- For students who plan to complete their experiential learning with 3 credits of research. You will need to reach out to faculty and ask if there are current projects for you to participate, or create your own research with a faculty as your mentor.
4-Year Plan Worksheet (Excel Doc)