Highlights and Recent Additions
- The Economic Contributions of USFEC West Coast Forage Exports 2017
- IMPACT Fact Sheet: The Economic Contributions of USFEC West Coast Forage Exports
- Washington Agribusiness Status and Outlook 2017
- Economic Contributions of the Wheat Cluster to the Washington Economy 2016
- IMPACT Fact Sheet: The Contribution of the Wheat Sector to Washington’s Economy
- Washington Crop Enterprise Budgets (click here to see all enterprise budgets – PDF and Excel) – New: (1) Cider Apple Production in Western Washington; (2) Seedless Watermelon Production in Eastern Washington
- IMPACT Fact Sheet: The Contribution of the Hop Production Sector to Washington’s Economy
- IMPACT Fact Sheet: The Contribution of the Mint Industry to the Washington Economy
- IMPACT Director Co-Chairs GMO white paper for the Washington State Academy of Science
- Trends in Agricultural Production, Exports, and Transportation in Washington State: 2001-2011by P.R. Tozer, J.L. Sage, and T.L. Marsh
- Market reactions to food safety concerns (e.g., mad cow or BSE)by M. McCullough, T.L. Marsh, and R. Huffaker.
- Feasibility of camelina as a biofuels feedstock in Washington, WSU IMPACT report. (click here to see article in Wheat Life, June 2012, pp. 24-28).
- USDA – PREISM and IMPACT supported study on FMD in the Australian Cattle Sector by Peter Tozer and T.L. Marsh.
- USDA – PREISM and IMPACT supported study on FMD in the Mexican Cattle Sector.
- Fact Sheet: Economic contribution of agriculture to Washington’s economy.
The IMPACT Center, located in the School of Economic Sciences at Washington State University, seeks to address economic, social, political, and technical problems that affect the competitiveness of Washington’s agriculture and related sectors.
Being positioned in a major land grant university enables IMPACT to draw on expertise and knowledge from an array of researchers in a wide range of fields.
The focus of IMPACT will be to identify new or expanded opportunities for Washington’s products; gather information about markets; provide regional economic development and impact analysis; and disseminate research and other information in outreach and engagement with stakeholders.