Strategic Freight Transportation Analysis
To achieve this, the SFTA research and implementation project, with its collaborative partnerships and integrated dynamic freight data warehouse, will aid in strategic infrastructure investment choices, including transportation support for economic development, responding to NAFTA impacts, and other emergent issues.
SFTA’s desired outcome is improved freight mobility for economic vitality.
In partnership with:
- Washington State Dept. of Transportation
- Association of Washington Cities
- Washington County Road Administration Board
- Washington State Association of Counties
- Freight Mobility Strategic Investment Board
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- Impact Center, Washington State University
- School of Economic Sciences