To be considered for a SES scholarship, students must complete the following steps:
- Be certified, or intend to certify, in a School of Economic Sciences major.
- Complete the annual WSU General Scholarship Application, which opens in the fall semester and closes on January 31st. More information available at: https://financialaid.wsu.edu/scholarships/
- Submit a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE January 31st.
- Resume tips: include any leadership experiences, involvement activities, and/or extracurricular experiences.
A starting point for searching for scholarships and internships. Also, information on graduate programs to pursue with a degree in Economics.
CAHNRS scholarships http://cahnrs.wsu.edu/academics/scholarships/
A List of Scholarships for Students in Economics
A List of Internship Opportunities for Undergraduate Students
CAHNRS internships https://cahnrs.wsu.edu/academics/internships/
Join LinkedIn.com and search for the WSU School of Economic Sciences for internship and job postings!
Graduate Program Information
With a degree in Economics, graduate programs are also an exciting option to consider. Look at the useful information in the following links.
- Economics https://www.aeaweb.org/gradstudents/Schools.php
- Agricultural Economics http://www.gradschools.com/search-programs/agricultural-economics
- MBA http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-business-schools
- Law School http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-law-schools