IMPACT Funded Projects
- International and Domestic Demand for Tree Fruit Products
- Tree Fruit Cost Structure and Supply Response in the PNW
- Invasive Species Policies and International Trade
- Impacts of Azinphos-methyl Ban in the Apple Industry and Economy of Washington State – Background,Working Paper, WSU Extension Publication FS024E, Article in Journal of Food Distribution Research (July 2012)
- Wine Consumption and Market Opportunities in China: Implications for U.S. Wine Exports
- Impact of Strategy and Innovation on Performance within the Washington State Organic Industry
- Assessment of the Agritourism Industry in Washington State – Background, Working Paper, WSU Extension Publication EM040E.
- Effects of Climate Change and Climate Change Policy on Agriculture – This project contributed to the following reports (http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/wr/cwp/forecast/reports.html): (a) Columbia River Basin: Long-Term Water Supply and Demand Forecast. 2011 Washington State Legislative Report. Ecology Publication 11-12-011; and (b) Technical Report-2011 Columbia River Basin Long-Term Water Supply and Demand Forecast. Ecology Publication 12-12-001.
- 2010 Estimated Cost of Producing Hops in the Yakima Valley, Washington State
» Detailed Version
– Enterprise Budget Narrative – WSU Extension Publication FS028E
IMPACT Related Research
- Tariff Impacts on Mexican Imports of U.S. Pears