It is the student’s responsibility to work with his/her dissertation committee to schedule their exam/defense dates, and to inform the GSC of these dates so that the Graduate School deadline can be met.
Below we have tried to inform you of upcoming dates/deadlines.
|June 6||Micro Exam||9:00 am||Hulbert 27|
|June 9||Macro Exam||9:00 am||Hulbert 27|
|June 13||Quantitative Exam||9:00 am||Hulbert 27|
|August 1||Micro Exam||9:00 am||Hulbert 27|
|August 4||Macro Exam||9:00 am||Hulbert 27|
|August 8||Quantitative Exam||9:00 am||Hubert 27|
- Apply for a degree
- New students must have applications completed by January 10th.
PhD Students – please see SES grad manual for complete guidelines
- The date of your Final Oral has to be four months after the date of your Pelim.
- Core and Preliminary Exams are taken after the first year of coursework.
- Prior to the beginning of 3rd Semester PhD students must file a program of study with the Graduate School.
- Ten working days must elapse between receipt of the scheduling form and the final examination date.
- A printed form of the dissertation/thesis is to be made available for public inspection five working days prior to final exam.
- The signed manuscript must be returned to the Grad School within five working days.
- SES requires that you send Jaimie Dahl a PDF version of your final dissertation.
- Major Professor should be chosen during the 1st semester.
- Prior to the beginning of the 2nd Semester MA students must file a program of study with the Graduate School.
- SES requires that you send Jaimie Dahl a PDF version of your final project/thesis
- To improve future student’s academic experience the School of Economic Sciences would like to request that you fill out the following Exit Interview Form and then schedule an exit interview with our Director to discuss your responses.