This page is no longer being maintained, though most of the material linked and listed here continues to be relevent.
The purpose of these links is to provide a centralized database of information concerning the domestic or international expansion of Washington State businesses. Washington State University Extension is not responsible for material in these links and does not endorse their content. Omitted links should not be considered stigmatized just as included links should not be considered vetted.
- Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington (EFACW). Export finacing counseling assitance.
5. World Trade Center of Tacoma. A quasi-public trade association for exporters and importers with a network of global offices.
- Export certificate of sanitation and free sale for exporting processed foods
- International Relations
- Directory of Consuls and Trade Offices
- List of Sister Cities, States, Counties, and Ports
- International and Cultural Organizations in Washington State
- Export.gov Main export portal
- Office of Trade and Industry Information. International trade data by country,s tate, industry, and year.
- Trade Stats Express. Free trade data from the Exporter Database.
- Trade Policy Information System (TPIS). Only available with the Federal Government or through a federal agency account.
- USA Trade Online. Detailed commodity export and import data (subscription required).
- Automated Export System. Forms for exporting goods
3. U.S. International Trade Commission. Extensive data on tariff rates by country and commodity.
4. Export-Import Bank of the United States. Provides financing to U.S. businesses with international transactions.
5. Overseas Private Investment Corportation. A federal agency to assist U.S. businesses in investingg in developing countries.
1. U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA)
2. Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA)
- Export Certificate of Sanitation and Free Sale. For processed foods exports.
- International Marketing Program
2. The World Trade Organization (WTO). Information about trade agreements, such as the Doha Development Agenda, and tariffs around the world. The WTO adjudicates trade disputes.
Some WSU Extension web sites provide links to external sites for the convenience of users. These external sites are not managed by the WSU Extension. Furthermore, WSU Extension does not review, control or take responsibility for the content of these sites, nor do these sites implicitly or explicitly represent official positions and policies of WSU Extension.
Last modified July 13, 2017