Homecoming Weekend, Friday, September 28, 2018
Washington State University battles the Utah Utes – Homecoming, Saturday, Sept. 29th
Activities will kick off with Career Opportunities at 12:00 p.m. and then the Colloquium at 1:30 p.m. with outstanding speakers throughout the afternoon in the PACCAR Building room 202.
- 12:00 p.m. Career opportunities discussion with Alumni/Faculty
- 1:00-1:30 p.m. Meet and Greet with Coffee
- 1:30-4:30 p.m. Colloquium – Theme – “International Trade in a Dynamic Environment”.
- Jeff Luckstead, Associate Professor, University of Arkansas, Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness, “Impact of Reginal Trade Agreements on the Food Processing Industry”.
- Lia Nogueira, Assistant Professor, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Agricultural Economist, “Something Fishy in Seafood Trade? The Relation between Tariff and Non-Tariff Barriers”.
- Des O’Rourke, Founder and CEO of Belrose, Inc., World Apple Market Analysts, Emeritus Professor, WSU Agricultural Economics, “The Promise and Perils of Pacific Northwest Fruit Exporting”.
- Randy Fortenbery, Professor, Thomas B. Mick Endowed Chair, School of Economic Sciences, “Trade in an Uncertain Political Environment”.
- 5:30 p.m. Alumni/Friends Social and Banquet (Palouse Ridge Pavilion)
- 6:30 p.m. Alumni/Friends Dinner (Palouse Ridge Pavilion)
The Alumni/Friends Banquet and Auction will be held at Palouse Ridge Pavilion (next to Banyans) and will be catered by Banyans located at 1260 NE Palouse Ridge Drive, Pullman, WA.
Social is at 5:30 p.m./Dinner is at 6:30 p.m.
The cost of the event is:
Kids five and under are free!
Payment must be received by September 21, 2018.
Please make all checks payable to WSU-SES. And send to
PO Box 646210, Pullman, WA 99164-6210.
Please RSVP to Jaimie Dahl at email@example.com or 509-335-5555
by September 21, if you plan to attend.
Alumni & Friends Links