Homecoming Weekend, Friday, October 20, 2017
Activities will kick off with Career Opportunities at 12:00 p.m. and then the Colloquium at 1:00 p.m. with outstanding speakers throughout the afternoon in the BLS (Bio Life Sciences) Building room 402.
- 12:00 p.m. Career opportunities discussion with Alum/Faculty (Johnson Hall 204)
- 1:00-1:30 p.m. Meet and Greet with Coffee
- 1:30-4:30 p.m. Colloquium – “Economic Outlook in a time of Uncertainty”.
- 5:30 p.m. Alumni/Friends Social and Banquet (Palouse Ridge Pavilion)
- 6:30 p.m. Alumni/Friends Dinner (Palouse Ridge Pavilion)
The Alumni/Friends Banquet and Auction will be held at Palouse Ridge Pavilion (next to Banyans) and will be catered by Banyans located at 1260 NE Palouse Ridge Drive, Pullman, WA.
Social is at 5:30 p.m./Dinner is at 6:30 p.m.
The cost of the event is:
Kids five and under are free!
Payment must be received by September 30, 2016.
Please make all checks payable to WSU-SES. And send to
PO Box 646210, Pullman, WA 99164-6210.
Please RSVP to Jaimie Dahl at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-335-5555
by September 30, if you plan to attend.
We hope to see you there!
Alumni & Friends Links